Customer Size: Large Organization
Domain: Engineering and Construction
Solution: Microsoft ASP.Net 3.5, C#
The client is a multi-national company (MNC) involved in engineering and construction contracting services all over the world
The client, is a private (MNC) which provides world class engineering and construction contracting services across the globe required a compact information management system where their scattered employees could have access to the official document report comprising offer and tender related information.
The key requirements were
- Sharing information over a safe platform, both internally and externally;
- Online admission forms similar to manual admission forms
- Tender approval workflows right from document development to final approvals (electronic signature embedding)
- Modernised search and Reporting module that allows exact insight into the processes
The client wanted to yield a single point access for seamless working and that allows storing information related to the complete bidding cycle. We developed this information management platform on ASP.Net.
The system saves information related to the complete bidding cycle. Active Directory based permission and authentication permits privilege-based access.
The tenders, if once placed, requires at least three signatures for final approval. The Bid management system automatically mounts the tender to authorized person for approval. After authentication the user can insert his signature and approve or reject the bid.
The search and reporting module allows the administrator to keep track on all marketing and tender activities. Country, Form of Contract, and Client Name can sieve the details
- Effective Collaboration allowing scattered employees
- Intensive Search for quicker results
- Active Directory implementation leading to flexible IT management and time saved in managing security and user access
- Least training due to the adaption of manual forms to electronic mode.
- Process Enhancement due to Approval Workflow implementation