Domain: Engineering and Construction
The Client is a leading Door Installation Provider & Consultant and has its work, which is spread out across 4 branches in the USA.
Our Client is a leading Door Installation Provider & Consultant company, which managed door installation orders received from enquiries by customers on phone or via email. As an associate of the largest home improvement specialty retailer in US, the company also processed orders assigned to it as a supplier partner with the retailer.
There was no uniform platform while there were around 4 branch offices in different states of US to process order of customers and its retailer. The company wanted to improve the areas listed below:
- The Information related to customer management and order processing which was not integrated and thus hard to find. Company’s customer service representatives mostly did not have easy access to the available information during calls of customer
- Spreadsheets used for co-ordination, which were circulated to Sales Manager and relevant Project Consultant was done manually through email. Additionally, the client also manually entered order records into Door measurement application to process the order forward to milling centre. The error-prone process took a lot of time
- The Streamlining between Suppliers and Installers was often non-unjustifiably expensive because all the follow-up activities of getting materials from these Suppliers was done manually by the Service Department and it wasted a lot of time
We demonstrated Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM, which was equipped with diverse and practical features, suited Client decision to take a ‘total solution’ approach that gave a complete customer relationship management and unified administrative tasks between the company service department and account department.
MS CRM Dynamics by the Cloud removed the upfront costs & hassles about integration and deployment, as with these Cloud technologies you leverage the software-as-a-service (SAAS) subscription model. Additionally, Cloud solution provides better security and enabled every member of the organization prompt Internet mobility and access to their business data 24/7, irrespective of the location.
Key features implemented in the system were:
Automatic Background service scheduled to run at frequent intervals automated the creation of Opportunity & Order in MS CRM for Customer’s Orders which was received from the site of the Third-Party Retailer
The Custom Workflows were executed to allot the Order / Opportunity to relevant Project Consultant, Installer and Suppliers at the right time with authorized privileges and send an automated email notification to each User as his step in the process comes up
The Customer Service representatives and Sales Managers views activities & calendar to vision door measurement and installation schedules which enhanced coordination and collaboration between sales and service team by tracing all the information in one central system.
Integration of the external Supplier Portal and Door-measurement engineering applications with the external Connectors
Enabled automatic notification of emails and assigning of Order on respective external portal whenever any purchase order is released against them
A lot of follow-up time was saved by Service Department because the shipment status of shipped items managed by Suppliers on their portal was automatically conveyed to Central Service Department in CRM through an external connector
Automated Closure of the Order on the site of the third party retailer
The Trigging of Order closure by Customer Service representatives commences the background service to automatically close the Order on the site of the third party retailer
The Integration with the QuickBooks handled administrative tasks between the company service department and account department
- Full automation of the Business Processes that increased Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Automatic workflow saves time and increases productivity
- Role-Based and workflow Security that narrowed access to sensitive data and applied to only those employees who needed it
- Adoption is Quick and less expensive due to Flexibility & Familiarity with familiar Microsoft software such as Microsoft Office